Morgan Ashley Interiors, LLC
Full Service Interior Design
My expertise is in full gut renovation projects and historical preservation but also do smaller renovation projects as well. My goal is to have you not only love your space but add resale value to your home. My approach allows busy clients to enjoy the design process as I manage the project from our initial contact to the final product. I view my role as not only a designer, but a project manager. I work with architects, contractors, sub contractors and vendors through the entire renovation process. Whether one room or your entire home, I offer an imaginative, efficient and energetic design experience tailored to your lifestyle, taste and personality.
Creative Design Phase Deliverables:
- Construction Documents - Demolition plans, floorplans, furniture layouts, elevations of key areas, and a layout plan for outlets and lighting for the electrician.
Morgan Ashley Interiors drawings and specifications are for interior design intent only. I do not provide architectural or engineering services, nor do I design or modify framing, structural, HVAC, plumbing, electrical or mechanical systems.
- Specification Packet - Finishes for each room (Appliances, Fixtures, Casework, Tile, Flooring, etc)
- Furniture and Accessory Specification is available as well (Furniture, Accessories, Draperies, etc.)
- Renderings - "3D" representation of specified spaces with approved finishes.
Project Management Phase Deliverables:
- Communicate with you and the contractor/ subcontractors as needed (typically bi-weekly/weekly) to make sure the design is being executed as planned.
- Order Finishes, equipment, fixtures and Supervise on-site delivery and installation of finishes, equipment, fixtures, & plumbing.
I currently reside in Pittsburgh, PA but am often traveling across the east coast and am more than willing to travel to work with you. However, if your budget does not allow us to work together in person I offer my services remotely as well. I will do a consultation with you and provide a questionare, I will ask for existing photos, detailed measurements and photo inspiration for your future space and take it from there! In four to six weeks you will receive a concept board displaying all main elements of your space including: furniture, flooring, window treatments, accessories and lighting. A scaled floor and furniture plan, focal wall elevations, paint and/or wallpaper samples, a shopping list of items to be purchased online and/or locally.